Perfect for using Wordpress with Blended Learning, Data Driven Instruction, and Adaptive Learning
This WordPress plugin, in conjunction with LearnDash LMS, allows Course Administrators to show front end grades and student performance reports, make recommendations for additional courses and live sessions, and provide rubric based scoring and feedback with their Courses and Online Learning Websites.
FRONT END ASSESSMENT REPORTS
1. Time Completion Reports: Track and compare LearnDash Quiz Completion Times
2. Quiz Score Comparison Reports: Allow students to compare their quiz results to others
3. Learning Objective Comparison Report: A report comparing student scores by Learning objectives
4. Track all Quiz scores within a course: A report comparing a student's quiz scores by course
5. Overall Score By Learning Objective: Graph reporting a student's score by Learning Objective
6. Click here to download an example of a printable assessment report
FRONT END ASSIGNMENT REPORTS
7. Rubric Scoring: Rubric scoring for complex assignments and project based learning.
8. Front Assignment Grades and Feedback: A Report providing assignment grades
9. Assignment Feedback: Provide feedback with all Assignments grades in written, audio, and video formats
1. Recommended Courses: Recommendations for additional courses, lessons, topics based on quiz performance. This makes adaptive learning with Wordpress and LearnDash simple and effective.
2. Recommended Live Sessions: Recommendations for live sessions based on quiz performance. Up-sell your live services and courses to increase revenue and influence deeper learning.
3. Filters: Filters to easily find recommended next steps and track completion
OVERALL SCORE AND GPA REPORT
1. Average Score for Multiples Courses: Average score from all course grades within a category (Example: all courses within a grade level) to calculate a GPA. Perfect way to offer report cards to your students.
2. Weighted Scoring: Determine the Percentage value of Assignments, Quizzes, Final Exams, etc...
3. Transcripts: Offer an official record of student performance in multiple courses over a period of time.
4. Click here to download an example of a printable report card and transcript
Get the Front End Reporting and Analysis Add-on for LearnDash:
All price options are billed annually.