Perfect for using Wordpress with Project Based Learning, Data Driven Instruction, and Blended Learning
This WordPress plugin, in conjunction with LearnDash LMS, allows users to provide front end grades and student performance reports, make recommendations for additional courses and live sessions, and offer rubric based scoring and feedback for complex assignments and learning projects.
Front end student Reports
Time Completion Reports: Track and compare LearnDash Quiz Completion Times
Quiz Score Comparison Reports: Allow students to compare their quiz results to others
Learning Objective Comparison Report: A report comparing student scores by Learning objectives
Track all Quiz scores within a course: A report comparing a student's quiz scores by course
Overall Score By Learning Objective: Graph reporting a student's score by Learning Objective
Click here to download an example of a printable report
Rubric Scoring: Rubric scoring for complex assignments and project based learning.
Front Assignment Grades and Feedback: A Report providing assignment grades
Assignment Feedback: Provide feedback with all Assignments grades in written, audio, and video formats
1. Recommended Courses: Recommendations for additional courses, lessons, topics based on quiz performance
2. Recommended Live Sessions: Recommendations for live sessions based on quiz performance
3. Filters: Filters to easily find recommended next steps and track completion
OVERALL SCORE AND GPA REPORT
1. Average Score for Multiples Courses: Average score from all course grades within a category (Example: all courses within a grade level)
2. Grade Point Average: Averages all scores into a simple GPA score
3. Weighted Scoring: Determine the Percentage value of Assignments, Quizzes, Final Exams, etc...
GET THE FRONT END REPORTING AND ANALYSIS LEARNDASH ADD-ON HERE:
All price options are billed annually at a 20% discount
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
Installation & User Guide
Terms & Conditions