Front-end grades and scoring reports with learndash
This WordPress plugin, in conjunction with LearnDash LMS, automates scoring and allows Course Administrators to show user scores, make recommendations for additional courses and live sessions, and provide advanced assignment scoring and feedback with their Courses and Online Learning Websites.
ASSESSMENT and Quiz REPORTS
1. Time Completion Reports: Track and compare LearnDash Quiz Completion Times
2. Quiz Score Comparison Reports: Allow students to compare their quiz results to other anonymous users
3. Learning Objective Comparison Report: A report comparing student scores by Learning objectives
4. Track all Quiz scores within a course: A report comparing a student's quiz scores by course
5. Overall Score By Learning Objective: Graph reporting a student's score by Learning Objective
6. Rubric Based Scoring for Quiz Essay Questions: Takes the guess work out of scoring essay questions and provides detail scores for users
7. Click here to download an example of a printable assessment report
1. Advanced Scoring: Utiliize rubric scoring for complex assignments and project based learning with LearnDash.
2. Skill Scores: Provide scoring for individual skills within a rubric
3. Front end Assignment Grades and Feedback: A Report providing assignment grades
4. Assignment Feedback: Provide feedback with all Assignments grades in written, audio, and video formats
5. Peer Reviews: Users can receive peer feedback and scoring for their assignments.
1. Recommended Courses: Recommendations for additional courses, lessons, topics based on quiz performance. This makes adaptive learning with Wordpress and LearnDash simple and effective.
2. Recommended Live Sessions: Recommendations for live sessions based on quiz performance. Up-sell your live services and courses to increase revenue and influence deeper learning.
3. Filters: Filters to easily find recommended next steps and track completion
OVERALL SCORE AND GPA REPORT
1. Average Score for Multiple Courses: Average score from all course grades within a category (Example: all courses within a grade level) to calculate a GPA. Perfect way to offer report cards to your students.
2. Weighted Scoring: Determine the Percentage value of Assignments, Quizzes, Final Exams, etc...
3. Transcripts: Offer an official record of student performance in multiple courses over a period of time.
4. Click here to download an example of a printable report card and transcript
What customers have to say about our plugin and Service
Front End Report Examples
Have a pre-sale Question?
Get the Front End Reporting and Analysis Add-on for LearnDash
Use with Unlimited sites
Get access to all features
One live support session and quick email support
Access to updates for 1 year
Add-on will continue to function forever, even if the license expires