You can now score quiz essay questions with rubrics - Version 40
How it works:
1. Set up your essay quiz question:
Choose if you want learners to proceed with points or not with the Essay Question
- For rubric based scoring you should choose, "Not Graded, no points"
2. Choose a rubric that can guide the scorer on what to assign points to.
- Important Note: Make sure when setting up the essay question, you added a point value for the question.
2. When someone completes an essay question you can access it in the Submitted Essay Section of the admin menu:
In the following steps:
Go to Dashboard and access your "Submitted Essay" section under courses (LearnDash) and click "Edit".
Scroll down to see the chosen rubric for this question and add points:
Scroll up and change the status of the question and click update.
Students will see the following in their Assessment Activity report for that particular assessment:
Make Essay scoring more effective and easy to do with our LearnDash Front end grades and Reporting plugin.
Get our Front-end Grades and Reporting Plugin For LearnDash:
- Use with unlimited sites
- Give users deep data and printable reports on how they performed in your courses.
- Include automatic up-sells through recommendations.
- Advanced assignment scoring
Empower your users by giving them the information they need for better learning.